Ink Pumps & Tank Systems

Ink Pumps & Tank Systems

What kinds of ink pumps are used in the printing industry?

Graymills continues to offers the widest range of ink pumps – centrifugal, peristaltic and double diaphragm. Whether you are wide-web, mid-web, narrow web, envelope or corrugated, you’ll find a pump or total system that fits your needs. Pumping from a 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 55 gallon container – Graymills has the right length, lid and container (metric lengths and lids are also available.)

What is a peristaltic pump?

Also known as a “tube” pump, the peristaltic pump utilizes a flexible tube which passes through a head and is squeezed by two rollers that push the ink to the print deck. These pumps are excellent for fast color changes for low to high viscosity, UV and EB ink.

What is a centrifugal pump?

This industry workhorse is low maintenance, takes a lot of abuse and delivers ink in a non-pulsating flow.  Graymills centrifugal models provide in-tank circulation to keep the material in the tank blended.

What is a double diaphragm pump?

These air-driven pumps operate by the movement of two flexible diaphragms which move back and forth, alternately filling and emptying two chambers.  As each chamber is emptied, the ink is pushed toward the print deck. Good for corrugated bottom printers.

Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at 1.773.248.6825 for more information about Graymills

no confusion no risk no worries