Founded in 1939 as a pump manufacturer for machine tool coolants, we added parts for cleaning equipment in 1944. In 1953 GRAYMILLS started working with the fledgling flexographic industry to create pumps, filters and accessories specifically for converters' needs.
We invite you to browse through this site and learn about the products that have kept us strong. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by e-mail, phone, or fax. We value your input.
- 110,000 square feet of manufacturing space located in Broadview, Illinois.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing equipment: laser cutter, fabrication, welding, CNC machine shop.
- Powder paint and Teflon(R) coating line
- Machine tool coolant pumps and pumping systems, industrial pumps and pumping systems for manufacturing applications, filtering systems and coil stock lubricators.
- Parts washers / degreasers for industrial, automotive, maintenance manufacturing and service applications.
- Flexo / Gravure ink pumping / filtering / conditioning systems for converters and press builders.
- Pressroom Cleaning Systems.
Graymills is committed to your success. That's why we can customize products and services to suit your needs, for both domestic and international use.
- We specialize in custom sizes and specifications for both pumps, tanks and parts washers. Small to large quantities are welcomed.
- Our long experience is why we can customize our products and services to suit your specific needs.
- Custom colors available.
- Private label programs available.
“Total Perspective” is Confusion-Free, Risk-Free, and Worry-Free
How do you decide which pump or parts washer is the best for your specific application? Picking the best solution can be a confusing process; there are dozens of types and hundreds of options. With our unmatched selection of products, Graymills offers you a “Total Perspective” that others can’t rival. Unlike companies with a limited selection who will simply steer you toward what they have to offer, Graymills can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of each choice. And with our decades of experience, we speak your language and understand your needs.
Would you buy a car without a test drive or at least kicking the tires a bit? If not, then why would you invest your money, time, and reputation in equipment based solely on promises from a sales person? With Graymills, there is no reason for you to risk it. With our demo pumps and complementary cleaning tests, you can try BEFORE you buy. Why risk something unproven when you can be comfortable that what you ordered will work as you hoped?
“Confusion-Free” and “Risk-Free” means that you can relax. By working together and talking through your needs, wants, and budget, you can be sure you picked – and tested – the right equipment. And we’ll stand behind it with our generous warranty. Our products are built to last, and we’re proud of that fact. Now get back to doing what you do best.