Centrifugal pump for use on small presses requiring flow rates of less than 1 GPM and viscosities up to 30 sec. No.2 Zahn. These pumps have a high strength thermoplastic pump body, stainless steel shaft, ½” NPT discharge tube, and agitor jet for in-tank circulation. Available in 1 or 2 gallon tank size. Non-explosion-proof, and air motor options.
For small presses requiring flow rates 1 GPM or less. Viscosities up to 30 sec., No. 2 Zahn.
- High strength thermoplastic pump body
- Stainless steel shaft
- Ball valve and 1/2” NPT slip-on barb on discharge tube
- Agitor jet for in-tank circulation. (Agitor port may be plugged if circulation is not desired)
- 1 or 2 gallon container with flanged lid with 3/4” (19mm) hole for return hose
- 1/15 HP, 3000 RPM@60Hz (2500 RPM@50Hz) electric
- Variable speed air motor, 0-3000 RPM
Motor Voltage/Air Options
- A, B, GAM (#1)
- 1 gallon (HV1), 2 gallon (HV2)
- Plastic tank with nickel-plated lid or stainless steel tank with stainless steel lid
Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at 1.773.248.6825 for more information about Graymills