Introducing one cleaning fluid to meet your needs on the manufacturing floor for industrial grime or in the pressroom for commonly used water-based and UV Flexo inks, coatings or adhesives.
Graymills offers Inkitene GM975, a cleaning fluid to meet cleaning needs in the pressroom and on the manufacturing floor. This is a low VOC, environmentally safe product to remove commonly used water-based and UV Flexo inks, coatings or adhesives as well as general industrial grime.
Ultra-powerful natural cleaner/degreaser safe for use with aluminum and non-ferrous alloys
Specially formulated to remove oils and greases, ink, rubber marks, tar, wax, carbon and soot from aluminum and other non-ferrous alloys.
- Pleasant scent—no harsh fumes or vapors
- Formulated with special corrosion protection
- Hydroxide-free does not interfere with non-ferrous materials
- Non-staining, non-tarnishing
- Ready-to-use or dilute up to as needed
- Non-caustic, non-hazardous, phosphate-free, and butyl-free
- Great cleaning power at room temperature or heated up to 50 °C (122 °F)
- Includes a mild corrosion inhibitor
SAFE FOR USE WITH
- Stainless steel
- Cast Iron
COMPATIBLE FOR USE WITH THESE HEATED UNITS
Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at 1.773.248.6825 for more information about Graymills