Centrifugal pump for use on mid and wide web flexo and gravure applications, especially those requiring more flow and/or higher print decks. Tri-rod construction and Teflon coating for easy clean-up. Optional Quick Demountable motor. ATEX and CE compliant models available. Fits in 5, 10, 20, and 30 gallon standard steel or stainless steel tanks.
For mid- and wide-web flexo and gravure applications, especially those requiring more flow and/or higher print decks.
- Includes all standard and H-Series benefits
- 1” NPT discharge
- Round volute fits most ink tank sumps
- Mounting plate on round hole tank lids
- Adjustable Agitor® plate for in-tank circulation
Optional Features & Accessories
- CE or ATEX compliance
- Mounting plate to permit pump to be used with keyhole-style tank lids
- Quick Demountable motor (consult factory)
- Metric lengths and threads available
- 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM@60Hz (1450 RPM@50Hz) totally enclosed electric or explosion-proof electric
- 0,37 kW ATEX explosion-proof electric, 2850 RPM@50Hz
- High speed (2850/3450 RPM), 50/60Hz motor. Consult factory.
- Variable speed air motor
- Dial-A-Flow™ variable speed electric
- Quick Demountable motor
- CE/ATEX Motors
Motor Voltage/Air Options
- E, F, KE, KF, KFF, KFX, VA, VB, GAMC (#2 or #4)
- 5, 10, 20, 30 gallon mild steel standard. Stainless steel optional on 10, 20, 30 gallon.
1” NPT discharge, 7” Dia. (178mm) mounting flange, with four 13/32” (10mm) motor mounting holes on 6 1/2” (165mm) B.C.
Pump and Tank Combinations
— Dimensions may vary because of variations between motor manufacturers. If dimensions are critical, consult factory.
— Dimensions do not include pump handle.
* For Quick Demountable (QC) motor option, add 7 15/32” (190mm) to overall height.
* Need more flow? Contact factory for assistance.
Flow test performed using water with horsepower, impeller, discharge, return as shown. Flow rates measured in gallons (and liters) per minute.