Centrifugal pump for use on larger narrow web and envelope presses requiring flow rates up to 2 GPM and viscosities up 30 sec. No.2 Zahn. These pumps are constructed of a Teflon® coated cast iron body, stainless steel shaft, ½” NPT discharge, and agitor tube for in-tank circulation. Fits in 2 gallon stainless steel tank with nickel plated lid. Non-explosion-proof, explosion-proof, and air motor options.
For larger narrow web and envelope presses, requiring flow rates up to 2 GPM. Viscosities up to 30 sec., No. 2 Zahn.
- Teflon ® coated cast iron body
- Stainless steel shaft
- Agitor tube for in-tank circulation
- 1/2” NPT discharge
- 2 gallon stainless steel tank with nickel lid
- 1/8 HP, 1725 RPM@60Hz (1450 RPM@50Hz) electric
- 1/8 HP, 1725 RPM@60Hz (1450 RPM@50Hz) explosion-proof electric. Consult Factory.
- Variable speed air motor, 0-3000 RPM
Motor Voltage/Air Options
- A, B, F, KA, KB, KF, GAM (#1)