Why us? Because we’ve put a lot into these “Made in America” parts washers. Graymills manufactures in our own 120,000 sq. ft. plant, centrally located just outside Chicago. Our own engineers design the equipment we make, and our Chicago-based, experienced Customer Service department is on hand to answer any question you have and respond quickly to your needs.
Graymills engineers have stayed on top of the most current and effective technology to provide excellent cleaning products. All but the smallest of our solvent cleaners comply with the Clean Air Act, through high freeboard ratios to aid in solvent retention. We also have a line of Bioremediating Parts Washers that solve waste disposal problems right in the units. See our Biomatic line of cleaners. And our line of aqueous and turbo action washers which are some of the best machines you will find.
Graymills, serving American manufacturing since 1939.
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order is available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address for GSA Advantage! Is: http://www.gsaadvantage.gov
Facilities Category and Industrial Products and Services Category
PSC (FSC) Codes: 4930 (333914) and 4940 (811310)
CONTRACT NUMBER: GS 07F 5729P
CONTRACT PERIOD: April 15, 2014 to April 14,2024
UEI (Unique Entity ID): SQY5UA3U2W87
CONTRACTOR’S ADMINISTRATION SOURCE:
John “Butch” Bosselli, email: email@example.com; phone: 773-477-4100
BUSINESS SIZE: Small, Women-Owned Business
1a. TABLE OF AWARDED SPECIAL ITEM NUMBERS (SINs)
SIN 333914 Fuel Management Systems
SIN 811310 Maintenance and Repair Shop Equipment
SIN OLM Order-Level Materials
1b. LOWEST PRICED ITEM:
SIN 333914 IMV08-F $ 80.40
SIN 811310 3B-G $ 8.71
2. MAXIMUM ORDER*:
$250,000 per SIN 333914 and 811310
* Ordering activities may request a price reduction at any time before placing an order, establishing a BPA, or in conjunction with the annual BPA review. However, the ordering activity shall seek a price reduction when the order or BPA exceeds the simplified acquisition threshold. Schedule contractors are not required to pass on to all schedule users a price reduction extended only to an individual ordering activity for a specific order or BPA.
3. MINIMUM ORDER: $100.00
4. GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE:
Delivery to 48 contiguous States & District of Columbia.
Other areas can be served upon request.
5. POINTS OF PRODUCTION:
SIN 333914 US (most products)
Taiwan (16 models, IMS and IMV pumps)
Republic of Korea (6 models, MVP pumps)
SIN 811310 All products made in US
6. DISCOUNT FROM LIST PRICES:
Basic discount of 13 - 43% from the awarded price list. For calculation of the GSA Schedule price (price paid by customers ordering from the GSA Schedule, and the price to be loaded in to GSA Advantage), deduct the appropriate basic discount from the list price and add the prevailing IFF rate to the negotiated discounted price (Net GSA price). The current IFF is .75% and should be calculated as follows: Negotiated price divided by (1 minus .0075) which equates to Negotiated price divided by 0.9925.
Example: ($100,000 / 0.9925) = $100,755.67
7. QUANTITY DISCOUNTS: N/A
8. PROMPT PAYMENT TERMS: 1%/10 days, net 30
Information for Ordering Offices: Prompt payment terms, such as 1%-10/Net30, cannot be negotiated out of the contractual agreement in exchange for other concessions.
9a. NOTIFICATION THAT GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARDS ARE ACCEPTED UP TO THE MICRO-PURCHASE
THRESHOLD: Graymills accepts Government Commercial credit cards.
9b. NO NOTIFICATION WHETHER GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARDS ARE ACCEPTED OR NOT ACCEPTED
ABOVE THE MICRO-PURCHASE THRESHOLD: Graymills accepts Government Commercial Credit Cards. Contact us for limit.
10. FOREIGN ITEMS: Taiwan and Republic of Korea
11a. TIME OF DELIVERY: 1 - 8 weeks ARO (Varies by Product, except Jet Spray Washers)
Up to 120 days (Aqueous Jet Spray FL and TL Parts Washers)
In-stock items can expedite (charges will apply, F.O.B. Broadview, IL)
11b. EXPEDITED DELIVERY: 3 - 10 DARO (Extra charges may apply)
Some products can be shipped next day. Call customer Service at 773-248-6825 for proper lead times.
11c. OVERNIGHT AND 2-DAY DELIVERY: Available on selected products. Call Customer Service at 773-248-6825.
11d. URGENT REQUIREMENTS: Expedited delivery available on some products. Customers are encouraged to call Customer Service at 773-248-6825.
12. F.O.B. POINTS: Origin
Due to the large variety of sizes and weights of products offered, in lieu of F.O.B destination pricing Graymills has included in their price to GSA a special 3% freight allowance discount. Freight quotes available upon request.
Tempest Front Load and Top Load units ship from Springfield, MO 65802
All other products ship from Broadview, IL 60155
13a. ORDERING ADDRESS:
Mailed orders: Graymills Corporation
2601 S. 25th Avenue
Broadview, IL 60155
Faxed orders: 773-477-8673
Emailed orders: orders@Graymills.com
13b. ORDERING PROCEDURES: We respond to RFQs with written quotes and receive Requisition Orders. We follow all Government policies, including FAR 8.405-3.
14. PAYMENT ADDRESS: Graymills Corporation
2601 S. 25th Avenue
Broadview, IL 60155
15. WARRANTY PROVISION: For all of its equipment, Graymills provides a comprehensive warranty that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and that they will function in accordance with the published specifications. Specific warranty details are included with each Operation Manual, and are available on request.
16. EXPORT PACKING CHARGES: Negotiated per standard commercial policies, extra charge may apply. Special export packing terms are available upon request but not included in this contract. Under normal conditions all products are shipped using commercially acceptable packaging.
17. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARD ACCEPTANCE: Graymills accepts Government Commercial credit cards.
18. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR: N/A There are no rental, maintenance or repair terms under this contract.
19. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INSTALLATIONS: N/A Terms and conditions for installation are available but not in the contract. Quotes available upon request.
20. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REPAIR PARTS INDICATING DATE OF PARTS PRICE LISTS AND ANY DISCOUNTS FROM LIST PRICES. N/A Repair parts are available but are not covered under this contract. Call Customer Service to order.
20a. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY OTHER SERVICES: N/A
21. LIST OF SERVICES AND DISTRIBUTION POINTS: N/A
22. LIST OF PARTICIPATING DEALERS: N/A
23. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE: N/A
24a. SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES SUCH AS ENVIRONMENTAL ATTRIBUTES (e.g. recycled content, energy efficiency, and/or reduced pollutants): N/A
24b. Section 508 Compliance for EIT: as applicable
25. DUNS NUMBER: 005474606
26. NOTIFICATION REGARDING REGISTRATION IN SYSTEM FOR AWARD MANAGEMENT (SAM) DATABASE: Contractor has an Active Registration in the SAM database.